- Responsible for managing QikPod operations network,PUDOs/Mini Stores.
- Analyze, design and develop delivery route/network of operations and prepare detailed functional specifications.
- Ensure effective management of first and last mile delivery keeping in mind the optimal customer experience.
- Prepare and implement SOPs for the logistics network, adhering to various government laws in the logistics sector.
- Define SLAs and TAT for both last mile and first mile deliveries.
- Manage and coordinate with the clients for optimized service delivery and ensure continuous business opportunities with them.
- Effective team management including hiring, training and guiding the executives as per the operational procedures and performance metrics.
- Resolve various day to day challenges with utmost efficiency and improvement.
- Supervise, coordinate, plan and monitor daily logistics operations and ensure smooth functioning of the day to day deliveries of parcels from client warehouses into QikPod lockers as per the SLAs.
- Create and implement various in transit policies including liability terms, parcel insurances etc.
- Ensure in transit loss control by effective management and process innovation.
- Responsible for strategic planning, identification of metrics/KPIs to continuously monitor performance of QikPod logistics network and operational goals.
- Implement cost-effective logistical solutions without compromising quality and business performance.
- Publish performance metrics by ensuring data management of entire workflow of the logistic network including pick up status, delivery status, TAT adherence etc and hold operational and business reviews with the key Stakeholders & the management.
- Continuous growth of service.
- Reporting to the management.
- Graduate with 5+ years of experience in handling logistics operations especially last mile or end customer deliveries with ecommerce or 3PL companies.
- Well versed in logistics/courier services, warehousing operations, delivery hub operations etc.
- Experienced in planning and implementing delivery route and distribution of last mile deliveries in eCommerce/3PL sector.
- Vast experience in handling first mile to last mile delivery workflow including shipment pickup, packaging, shipment tracking etc.
- Currently managing a team of delivery/operations executives along with vendor/client management experience.
- Understanding of the operational costs of the logistics value chain.
- Should possess thorough knowledge about governing laws pertaining to logistics and experience in creating policies covering liability, insurance of parcels etc.
- Should possess strong leadership skills to handle various day to day operational challenges.
- Extremely proficient in data management and preparing MIS reports.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and customer relationship skills.
If you are interested to explore this opportunity, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.